- Oral exams
- Dental cleanings
- Fluoride-infused polish to strengthen enamel and reduce tooth sensitivity
- Digital dental X-rays
- Dental chews, treats, and other supplements (for chronic oral issues)
- Physical Exam at Twin Lakes Veterinary Hospital within the past year.
- Current on core vaccines.
- Recent negative fecal sample.
- Pre-operative bloodwork – performed prior to surgery
Please call if you have questions or schedule a consultation if you would like a detailed estimate for a procedure.
The benefits of laser surgery include:
If you are interested in laser surgery, don’t hesitate to ask. We would be happy to provide a surgical estimate.
- Less pain – Lasers seal nerve endings, reducing pain.
- Less bleeding – Lasers seal blood vessels, reducing blood loss.
- Less swelling – Lasers seal lymph vessels, reducing postoperative swelling.